Advanced Tire Analysis (ATA) – Republic Services Session 2 (OCT)
Out-of-Service Tire Analysis (OOSTA) is held in the Bridgestone Education Center in LaVergne, TN. This is a two-day course intended for those who desire a working knowledge of out-of-service tire analysis. Participants will understand why tires are prematurely removed from service, as well as the corrective actions to prevent future such removals.
Who Should Attend?
You should attend if you are in a position such as:
• Equipment manager, sales person or operator
• Maintenance manager or mechanic with tire responsibility
• Equipment rental manager or salesperson
• Tire service manager or personnel
• Shift supervisor or dispatcher
During this course attendees will learn:
• A consistent methodology for analyzing tires that have been removed from service
• How to determine the reasons for tires being removed from service
• Corrective actions to eliminate the premature removal of tires from service
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
• Describe tire construction basics and how they relate to performance of the tire
• Inspect out-of-service tires using various tire analysis tools, procedures and processes
• Inspect the tire’s crown, sidewall, bead and interior for specific conditions
• Demonstrate how to use Condition and Cause Codes
If you have any questions, please contact your local Bridgestone Commercial representative or contact:
Bridgestone Commercial Training
200 4th Ave. South, Nashville, TN 37201
Office Number: (615) 937-3697
Confirmation and details regarding class, how to make travel arrangements , ect. will be emailed to participants after completed registration form is received. Please do not make travel arrangements until you have received confirmation from us.
Cancellations and substitutions should be made at least 14 days prior to class date by calling 1-800-523-6366, Ext. 4.
Please send any questions regarding this course to
Contact@BridgestoneCommercialLearning.com, or contact your local Bridgestone or Bandag representative.